So-Jung Bae is an associate trademark attorney, with more than eleven years of experience handling trademark, design and copyright matters.
Ms. Bae has been involved in filing and prosecuting applications to register trademarks, handling trademark oppositions, revocations and invalidations, advising on trademark infringement, unfair competition and copyright infringement matters, and drafting appraisal statements and agreements in connection with trademark assignments and licenses.
Prior to joining Lee International IP & Law Group, she worked as a trademark and design attorney at Kim & Chang, Muhann Patent & Law Firm and SY Cha International Patent Office.
Ms. Bae graduated from Seoul National University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in clothing & textiles. She is fluent in English and has a professional working knowledge in Japanese.
Ms. Bae is a co-author of the Korea chapters of “Getting the Deal Through: Patents in 52 Jurisdictions Worldwide 2014 and 2015.”
Ms. Bae is an active member of the Korea Patent Attorneys Association (KPAA), the Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA) and the International Trademark Association (INTA).
- Seoul National University (B.A., Clothing & Textiles, 2002)
- Patent Attorney, Lee International IP & Law Group (2012~Present)
- Patent Attorney, Kim & Chang (2011~2012)
- Patent Attorney, Lee International IP & Law Group (2007~2011)
- Patent Attorney, MUHANN Patent & Law Firm (2006)
- Patent Attorney, S.Y.Cha International Patent Office (2005)
- Admitted to the Korean Patent Bar (2004)
- Korean Patent Attorneys Association (KPAA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Asian Patent Attorney Association (APAA)
- Filing trademark applications, trials, lawsuits and analysis on behalf of clients from the U.S., European countries and Japan
- Filing design applications, trials, lawsuits and analysis on behalf of clients from the U.S., European countries and Japan
Language : Korean, English, Japanese