TsungYuan Shen specializes in the fields of biomedical and food technology law, intellectual property protection, unfair competition, construction/BOT, and dispute resolution. His professional background spans biotechnology, law, and economics.
Mr. Shen has represented many biotech-related companies in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical instruments, chemicals, health food and GMO; and governmental research organizations in IPR matters and legal matters. He has also advised high-tech companies in the fields of electronics, optoelectronics, communications, precision industry, and multinational construction companies on matters of IPR, high-tech laws and public construction disputes.
Clients served by Mr. Shen include Pfizer, Merck Sharp & Dohme, DuPont, TSMC, AU Optronics, Qualcomm, Molex, Lockheed Martin, and other leading companies or organizations.
Mr. Shen has also utilized his background in economics in cases involving the management or licensing of IP portfolios. In addition, he has acted on behalf of companies during governmental investigations of unfair competition and in administrative lawsuits with outstanding results.
- Stanford Law School: International Professional Summer Program: Understanding U.S. Intellectual Property Law (2016)
- National Taiwan University Law School: LL.B (2008)
- National Taiwan University Life Science School: B.S. (2008)
- National Taiwan University: Minor in Economics (2008)
- WIPO: General Course in Intellectual Property (2006)